HOW TO SUBMIT MUSIC FOR CUSTOM EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS or MIXING/MASTERING
- Export All Tracks to own AIFF Format
- Bounce All MIDI to Audio
- Create Zip Folders For All Sub Groups
- Make Copy of Project File With All Assets
- Send Written Notes For Desired Direction of Services Rendered
- Export To 24 Bit or 32 Bit Floating (if possible)
- Use Sample Rate Consist With Your Project
- Remove ALL Plugins From Stems (Submit Totally Dry)
- Submit ALL Stems (WET): A Reference to Your VIsion
- Send Best 2 Track File Fulled (WET) Mixed and Mastered
All post production of tutorials, online courses, and custom video courses are created and edited with the following applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightwork, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Screen Flow, Camtasia 2, Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Motion, and Affinity Media Designer on Mac Book Pros.
All Podcasts are recorded in the "Pool Room" at the Continuum Music Studio Facility. The equipment used to record "Poolside Chats" are: Electrovoice Microphones, Shure Microphones, Apogee Pre Amps, Abelton Live 9 and Mac Book Pros. All post production of the "Poolside Chats" Podcast is done with iZotope, Sonnox, IK Multimedia, SSL, Eiosis, and more.
The website offers free membership, monthy membership, yearly membership, standard membership, and "backstage pass" which is all access. Each membership catagory offers different levels of access to the site. For more info please see membership to learn more about the packages and terms and conditions.
Live Mixing/Mastering Sessions
Live mixing and mastering sessions will be hosted through Facebook and Skpye. To have access to our live sessions, please sign up on the site, as well as follow us on Facebook.